Subject: RE: Estonia DPO Registration - HCL Technologies Estonia OÜ
From: "Wesam Alkawka" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 16:57:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Could you please confirm that this registration is completed now?

Are there any steps to be taken?

Thanks,

Wesam

From: Wesam Alkawka
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 3:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ram Chander Sharma <[email-masked]>; Corina Cucutianu
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Estonia DPO Registration - HCL Technologies Estonia OÜ

Dear Sir or Madam,

HCL Technologies Estonia OÜ (reg no 12862712) would like to notify you
that HewardsMills Ltd (HML) will be acting as HCL Data Protection Officer.

*	Name of DPO: HewardMills Ltd.
*	Postal address of DPO: 77 Farringdon Rd, London, EC1M 3JU UK
*	Email address of DPO:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
*	Telephone: +44 20 4540 5853
*	Email address of HCL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Please lets us know should you need additional information to complete the
DPO registration.

Best regards,

Wesam

Wesam Alkawka

Senior Data Privacy Manager | EMEA

Global Privacy Office

HCL Technologies Sweden AB

Sveavägen 21, 4th floor, 11134,

Stockholm, Sweden

 <http://www.hcltech.com/> www.hcltech.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/HCLTechnologies/>
<https://twitter.com/hcltech>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hcl-technologies/>

::DISCLAIMER::

  _____

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain
viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without
referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the
originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented
in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior
written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or
attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

  _____